FindExtraWork.co.uk

Make Money Online


Make money online by getting cash back and refunds when you shop on the internet through these websites:

Make Money It is possible to make money online each time you shop on the internet. You can do this by joining a cash back website which will refund you a set amount for each internet purchase. Most will also give you a bonus when you join, enter competitions or fill surveys when you go through their advertiser's links and urls.

They can afford to do this because they get a commission payment from shops and websites.









Cash Back Websites


The important thing to remember if to always go through the cash back websites links. They log a harmless cookie onto your computer which tracks the sale. So you may spend say 100 and get a percentage back on the sale, sometimes as high as 10%. You win twice really - you get the better prices, often with free delivery, and you get refunds on your shopping.


Cash Back Shopping


Some cash back shopping websites, like Greasy Palm offer specialist software like a rebate catcher which site unobtrusively and safely on your computer. It then alerts you to remember to use their links if you are about to shop.






Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.



Do agree to receive the newsletter because they will send you the latest offers. Some give you 25pence or so to complete competitions and surveys, many of which have to be filled within a few days.

It is possible to join several of them, but do look for those that have been going for a few years. Some may spring up overnight and you may never reach your minimum level of payment before it sadly closes down. Those that have been going for several years will usually have a counter saying how much they have returned to members, usually in a clock counter type thing. Look out for testimonials from satisfied customers.


Most will pay you by bank transfer or cheque payment when your earning level reaches a set amount. This is generally about 20 and is easily reached. You then simply request payment and wait for your payment.






Follow us on Twitter:







The Drummer Boy


The Drummer Boy is my latest novel about the ghost of a Gordon Highlander Drummer Boy from the Battle of Waterloo who haunts a modern day army nurse.


Chapters take place in modern day Aberdeen, Tidworth and during the Napoleonic War.


Read the first three chapters for free on most devices.









Cash Back Sites


Another advantage of cash back sites is that they have high numbers of members and can use this to negotiate discount coupons and offer codes which they can pass onto their members.

Some may charge you an annual fee of something like 5 which comes out of your first payment. Most do not though and I would personally question the value of joining such as website. The best make no charges and have been giving payments to their happy customers without any hidden charges. After all they make their profit by keeping a share of the commission they receive on your spending. You don't notice this charge when you shop and most work on sharing 40% of what they make. They need the remaining 60% to pay for overheads like the maintenance and development of their website, staff wages, etc.

You will not get rich quick, but you will get discounts and money back on purchases. If you shop regularly online you have not anything to lose and you will soon save.





If you like this page and would like to easily share it with your friends and family please use the social buttons below:

   











If this has not answered your questions or you need some more advice then please e-mail me. I would also welcome any advice to increase the information to make it more useful to others. I would also appreciate it if you were to send our link to your friends, forums and social media.


Automatically add us to your favourites folder - Bookmark Us. We update weekly with new earning opportunities.





Others include Free Fivers which as the name of the website suggest gives you £5 when you join. Other benefits of joining include up to 35% refunded on shopping and joining sites and special discount codes and deals.


Another is Pouring Pounds which has over 2000 UK retailers listed here. Depending on how you join Pouring Pounds you can get up to 5 free into your account upon registration. Another way to make money online when you shop with PouringPounds.com is by referring friends. This earns you a generous 10% of their earnings whilst they stay an active member.

You can also donate the revenue to your favourite charity.


Mystery Shopping Jobs - Get Paid To Shop

© Site contents copyright FindExtraWork.co.uk 2006 - 2017 All rights reserved.